Bouncy Bands for MS and HS Chairs (Black)
Bouncy Bands for MS and HS Chairs (Black) by Bouncy Bands at NDS QLD Projects. MPN: BBC-ABK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All students love being able to move while using Bouncy Bands for Middle and High School Chairs, especially older children with ADHD, anxiety
Features & Highlights
- Bouncy Bands for Middle and High School Chairs help students move while they work. Children enjoy bouncing their feet and feeling the tension to relieve their anxiety, hyperactivity, frustration, or boredom.
- The support pipes attach to the Bouncy Band to prevent them from slipping off the chair legs and becoming a nuisance. The support pipes are 4" long and 1.5" in diameter. Chairs can still be stacked and moved as normal.
- Bouncy Bands are easy to install, since the loops and tubes quickly slide up the 2 front legs of the chair. The band is 17" long and easily stretches to fit chairs with legs 17-22" apart.
- Teachers love how Bouncy Bands for Middle and High School Chairs are quiet and don't disturb or distract other students.
- Bouncy Bands are 100% safe. They are latex free and since children put their feet on the front two legs, it prevents them from leaning backwards (and falling).
|Item Weight:||0.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|