Canvas Sling Swing – Full Body Swing for Vestibular Activities, Sensory Integration, Reading and Relaxing – Ages 3+
Canvas Sling Swing – Full Body Swing for Vestibular Activities, Sensory Integration, Reading and Relaxing – Ages 3+ by Fun and Function at NDS QLD Projects. MPN: CF6283. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This full body canvas sling swing is a great addition for a sensory room or clinic. At 62 inches long and 52 inches wide, it's generously sized to
This full body canvas sling swing is a great addition for a sensory room or clinic. At 62 inches long and 52 inches wide, it's generously sized to support the child's entire body in a fully reclining position. They can lay on their back and have the cotton canvas wrap around them like a taco while they gently swing back and forth. Or they can lay on their stomach and reach out to items placed on the floor for an effective extension exercise. A sling swing is also ideal as a quiet reading or relaxation spot.
The canvas sling swing can be effectively used for kids with ADHD, autism, sensory processing disorder or developmental delays. It helps with aggression, anxiety, balance issues, low tone, sensory seeking, sensory avoiding and gross motor skills. The swing is designed for ages 3 and up, for vestibular activities and sensory integration.
To install, suspend swing from two2 points on a doorway bar or ceiling. Use a set of Quiet Height Adjusters with ceiling suspension, or four4 carabiners with doorway bar (all sold separately).
- Made from cotton canvas
- Blue and green striped
- Surface wash
- Use with adult supervision
- Designed for younger child to tween, Ages 3+
Features & Highlights
- Full Body Swing - Ideal for children with autism, ADHD or sensory processing disorder
- Treats Many Issues - Anxiety, aggression, coordination, balance, gross motor skills, developmental delays, low tone, sensory avoiding and sensory seeking
- Versatile for Different Movements - Gently swing while lying on your back or lay on your stomach and reach out to the floor
- Sensory Integration and Vestibular Activities - Helps sensory processing and sense of balance
- Generous Size - Supports the entire body in a fully reclining position
|Manufacturer:||Fun and Function|
|Brand:||Fun and Function|
|Publisher:||Fun and Function|
|Studio:||Fun and Function|