Rep V2 Slam Ball - 45 lb
Free Shipping Included! Rep V2 Slam Ball - 45 lb by Rep Fitness at NDS QLD Projects. MPN: RepSlamV2-45. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rep V2 Slam Balls - Super thick, extra durable Version 2 of our slam balls are 50% thicker than our standard slam balls, and also come with a
Version 2 of our slam balls are 50% thicker than our standard slam balls, and also come with a reinforced air valve. Super strong and capable of withstanding thousands of slams!
Slam Balls for Strength and Conditioning
Slam balls are used for exactly what it sounds like--slamming them on the ground! Normal medicine balls or wall balls can't take that kind of abuse, but the Rep Slam Ball is designed to be thrown to the ground thousands of times without breaking. Grippy textured rubber shell, with sand inside for weight. These are useful for Cross Training and HIIT workouts, where the slam ball exercise makes a common appearance.
Why Use Slam Balls?
While the slam ball movement is very popular, they are also a great way to train for almost any sport because of the explosive full body movement behind slamming them down and picking them up quickly. You get the cardio benefit of the lighter weights, and the strength and cardio on the heavy balls. Whether it be for MMA, football, wrestling, or just general athletic training. There is some give to the balls, so your grip is being challenged, along with your core, posterier chain, and arms... a full body workout! Also a great stress reliever after a long day at work!
Slam Ball Size Recommendations
This is dependent on your strength, but generally speaking, we see females in the 10lb to 25lb range, and males in the 20lb to 40lb range. Kids and beginners do great on a 10lb slam ball, while a fairly strong male should be able to handle a 30lb slam ball just fine!
Rep Slam Balls are highly durable and come with a full 1 year warranty for home use, 6 month for commercial use.
Features & Highlights
- STRONGER AND MORE DURABLE: Our version 2 slam balls are meant to take the abuse of modern Cross Training workouts! We made the next-generation MUCH stronger with a 50% thicker shell and reinforced air nozzle so you can slam them over and over again without fail.
- BUILD STRENGTH AND POWER FASTER: The explosive, full body movement of slamming and picking up the ball quickly develops serious, functional metabolic conditioning. These are perfect for Cross Training and HIIT, where the slam ball is a staple of many workouts.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: We offer a full range of sizes for any training need. Get a great cardio workout with the lighter weight slam balls, and use heavier sizes for strength training. Women typically train in the 10lb to 25lb range, and men in the 20lb to 40lb range. Kids and beginners do great on a 10lb slam ball, while a fairly strong man should be able to handle a 30lb slam ball just fine!
- DESIGNED FOR SERIOUS TRAINING: The balls are made of extra-grippy rubber shells filled with sand, so they have low bounce and are easy to pick up quickly. 30 lbs and under sizes are 9 inches in diameter, while 35+lbs get progressively larger as you go up in weight.
- Order today and get a full 1 year warranty for home use, 6 month warranty for commercial use. Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company headquartered in Denver, Colorado. We carry a full line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
|Package Weight:||48 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|