Sammons Preston 563542 Functional Dexterity Test Dexterity Test
Sammons Preston 563542 Functional Dexterity Test Dexterity Test by Sammons Preston at NDS QLD Projects. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Quick and simple-to-administer is how Journal of Hand Therapy has described this dexterity test. Small and portable, it involves turning pegs over as
Features & Highlights
- Tests dynamic in-hand manipulation using 3 jaw chuck prehension rather than static grip or grasp-release patterns examined by other dexterity test.
- Designed to easily evaluate dexterity in children (ages 3-17 years) and adults (ages 20-69 years).
- Test involves turning 16 pegs over as quickly as possible in a sequential manner.
- Takes less than two minutes to administer, accommodating both a child's attention span and a busy clinic setting.
- Hardwood board measures 8" (21cm) square, and has a locking cover. The wooden pegs measure 9/10" (2.2cm) in diameter and 1-6/10" (4.0cm) in length.