Small Toddler Weighted Blanket by Lifetime Sensory Solutions, Weighted Sensory Blanket for Kids (05 lb for 40 lb child, Dark Blue Turtles Batik)
Free Shipping Included! Small Toddler Weighted Blanket by Lifetime Sensory Solutions, Weighted Sensory Blanket for Kids (05 lb for 40 lb child, Dark Blue Turtles Batik) by Lifetime Sensory Solutions at NDS QLD Projects. MPN: a11. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Weighted blankets can help those with Autism, Asperger's, Sensory Processing Disorder, Insomnia, PTSD, Anxiety disorders, and we have even had
Weighted blankets can help those with Autism, Asperger's, Sensory Processing Disorder, Insomnia, PTSD, Anxiety disorders, and we have even had success with helping Fibromyalgia! Melissa Hartwick started Lifetime Sensory Solutions when her daughter's doctor recommended a weighted blanket. I (Melissa) borrowed the blanket I made for my daughter so often to help with my own PTSD that I made a second one, and decided to start a company using my sewing experience (I used to make bridal couture) to help other families with special needs like my own. I can't describe what it feels like to feel the added sense of safety from my weighted blanket that helps combat trauma, stress, and insomnia. I love being able to help others find those same results! Our blankets are sewn with incredible attention to detail and quality. They measure 34 inches by 42 inches, and are machine washable and dry-able. FREE EXCHANGE OR RETURN POLICY. If you find the weight isn't quite right for you, you can exchange it for your desired weight. If it just isn't for you, simply send it back for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your blanket! We're committed to helping you find the help you or your children need. We know it can be a lot of guesswork for a major purchase, so we take the risk out of it. We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied! For children over 3.5 feet tall, teens, and adults, see our 5 and 6 foot twin weighted blanket!
Features & Highlights
- Lifetime Sensory Solutions weighted blankets are made by Melissa Hartwick, a former bridal couturier who switched to weighted blankets to help her daughter. She now uses her expertise with a sewing machine and design to help other special needs families like her own. Made in USA. Woman owned, woman-run business!
- Get your sleep back!!! Our weighted blankets provide a CALMING EFFECT, and bring a sense of SAFETY to children who have various needs ranging from Autism, Asperger's, and Sensory Processing Disorder to Anxiety, and Insomnia.
- FREE EXCHANGE OR RETURN POLICY. If you find the weight isn't quite right, you can exchange it for your desired weight, or send back for a full refund!!!
- Sewn with incredible detail and quality. Use in both summer and winter seasons due to our breathable cotton fabric!! We use a super soft, 100% cotton sateen on both front and back, and the blankets are filled with hypoallergenic plastic pellets, securely sewn into pockets evenly distributed across the blanket. We add hypoallergenic "fluff" for added comfort, so your blanket will feel like a true blanket and not like a "beanbag".
- MACHINE WASH AND DRY. Blankets are sized at 34" by 42". For kids up to 3.5 feet tall. For taller children, see our 5 foot twin blankets.
|Manufacturer:||Lifetime Sensory Solutions|
|Brand:||Lifetime Sensory Solutions|
|Color:||Dark Blue Turtles Batik|
|Publisher:||Lifetime Sensory Solutions|
|Studio:||Lifetime Sensory Solutions|
|Package Weight:||5.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.49 x 4.76 x 4.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lifetime Sensory Solutions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Lifetime Sensory Solutions
Weighted blankets can help those with Autism, Asperger's, Sensory Processing Disorder, Insomnia, PTSD, Anxiety disorders, and we have even had success with helping Fibromyalgia! Melissa Hartwick started Lifetime Sensory Solutions when her daughter's ...
By Fun and Function
mpn: SP4610, ean: 0713381840133,
With soft walls and a cushioned floor, our ball pit is a hit during playtime and helps with sensory integration, motor planning activities and touch therapy. Fill with pillows or brightly colored balls (sold separately) to create a multi-sensory envi...
By Peace Weighted Products
Weighted blankets can help people fall asleep faster as well as sleep deeper and longer. The comforting pressure provided by a weighted blanket can help those living with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Restless Leg Syndrome, PTSD and anxiety. C...
Most of ARK's tips in one convenient case! Kit includes: 1 Royal Blue Z-Vibe, 1 spare battery, 1 Probe Tip, 1 Preefer Tip, 1 Mini Tip, 1 Hard Fine Tip, 1 Hard Spoon Tip, 1 Soft Spoon Tip, 1 Bite-n-Chew Tip, 1 Textured Bite-n-Chew Tip XL, 1 Hard Brush...
By Creature Commforts
The blanket is washable - the cover can be taken off and washed separately while the inner part is also washable but care is advised as it is heavy (We recommend a gentle cycle in the washer or hand-washing and it is important to dry thoroughly). Wei...
By ARK Therapeutic
Buy together and save! Everything you need in one easy-to-manage kit. Kit includes: 1 Royal Blue Z-Vibe, 1 Tips & Techniques for the Z-Vibe Exercise Book, 1 Probe Tip, 1 Preefer Tip, 1 Mini Tip, 1 Hard Fine Tip, 1 Hard Spoon Tip, 1 Soft Spoon Tip, 1 ...